Little Hartley - A Village forgot?
  1830 Map by Surveyor  J McBrien


.Below:  1830 JB Richard map  showing camp guards hut, Joseph Collits name, P Collet with line through. 2 buildings are shown  at end of dotted line at the edge of the Village Reserve boundary- Perhaps this could be the Bridge Inn?

Below: A parish map from 1888 with an overlay showing possibility of  where the village boundary was originally set out as per the diagram above.